Synopsis


Synopsis: A girl (Alcomie) and an alien girl (Kel) are on a mission to sneak into a research lab with their robot (Wob) to steal an object. During the mission Alcomie starts texting Kel about an important event happening in thirty minutes. Soon they get caught by the guard robots and they have to escape. In the end you’ll find out what the important event is. I will create my characters and rooms in Maya and I will also use Photoshop, and After Effects.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

BOW and WOB





















    Here's a drawing I did of BOW and WOB. They are the flowing robots in my senior thesis. However in this drawing I drew what they would look like if they were human.

1 comment:

  1. It was such a pleasure to see you working on this and having such fun conceptualizing these characters!

    Alison :)

    ReplyDelete